They Say a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...
But Why Not Have Both?
Classic Christianity Illustrated delivers the same life-changing message of Bob George's best-selling book Classic Christianity. These 31 stories and illustrations, accompanied by easy-to-remember cartoon drawings, will help you grasp the life-changing truths of God's Word.
While learning about the wonderful grace of God—and to apply it to real life—you'll discover
- what to do when you're at the end of your rope.
- the riches you have in Jesus Christ through a real life story of a man named Yates.
- how an expedition to the Antarctic illustrates the importance of having a constant in life.
- how to experience victory in the Christian life by understanding the difference between a city dog and a country dog.
- that living by faith is a lot like floating on your back.
Whether you are a new Christian eager to grow in the abundant life... a seasoned believer looking for the joy you once had... or part of a fellowship group wanting to learn more about God's great love, Classic Christianity Illustrated's concrete visual aids will help you experience the daily joy of letting Christ live His life through you.