Shipping & Handling
The countries we are shipping to includes the following: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Dominican, Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. If your country is not listed here, please email us with the requested country. Please note that there are some international destinations that cannot be shipped to due to shipping restrictions.
Please also note, that shipping to international destinations is more expensive than domestic shipping, and the shipping charges will reflect those differences. You can use the shopping cart "Estimate Shipping" link to view the pricing and options that may be available to you based on the total weight of the items selected.
- Domestic shipping is either by USPS Media rate (which is the least expensive domestic shipping option) or USPS Priority Mail.
- International shipping is either by USPS First Class International (max 4 lbs - least expensive international shipping) or USPS International Priority Mail 9 (max 70 lbs).
USPS Media Mail (Domestic)
On average, media mail packages are estimated to be shipping times of 5 to 7 business days. However, the US Post Office estimates it may take up to 14 business days for areas further away from our location and at times longer. Holidays, weekends and even weather could account for longer delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail (Domestic)
Domestic Priority Mail is estimated to be shipping times of from 1 to 3 business days. Holidays, weekends and even weather could account for longer delivery times.
USPS Priority Mail (International)
Average business day delivery of 6 to 10 days. (Average number of days may vary based upon origin and destination.) Holidays, weekends and even weather could account for longer delivery times.
Media Mail and Priority Mail Options Available When Placing Orders
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items. Depending on the shipping option you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for most items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns and Refund Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your eCommerce purchase from Bob George Ministries, return the item(s) within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund of the original purchase price less shipping charges with the following conditions:
- Return shipping charges incurred on sending item(s) back to Bob George Ministries is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Prior to returning the item(s), a RMA must first be requested from Bob George Ministries.
- Confirmation of delivery must be included in the return shipping.
- Returned item(s) must be in new condition.
- If the above conditions are not met, and upon inspection of the returned item(s), and it is found not to be in new condition, Bob George Ministries reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 15%.
- Special order items and Case Lot orders are non refundable and not returnable.
- Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Once Bob George Ministries receives and inspects the item(s) we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account.
- If item(s) received by buyer is not what was ordered, Bob George Ministries will replace it free of charge and pay for shipping of wrong items back to Bob George Ministries.
Bob George Ministries
3411 Preston Road, Suite C13166
Frisco, Texas 75034
Information Regarding Your Privacy
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information like: names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
Our websites listed above in Note #1 use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
The personal information provided to us is only used in conjunction with Bob George Ministries. We do not share or sell information for marketing purposes with outside sources. We may only share information when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. You may at any time opt out of any future emails or information newsletters from Bob George Ministries.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.